- Fee should be paid in CASH into the SCHOOL OFFICE ONLY, from 1st to 12th of each month, failing which a fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged per month from
- Fee are payable for TWELVE months of the year. THERE WILL BE NO EXEMPTION OR DEDUCTION ON ACCOUNT OF BROKEN PERIODS, HOLIDAYS, OR ABSENCE DUE TO ANY CAUSE.
- School Office Hours 8:00 A.M to 12:30 noon (Week Days).
8:00 A.M to 10:30 A.M (Saturdays).
- If the student fails to pay the fee in the three consecutive months, the child's name shall be struck off the College Rolls. Hence Parents/ Guardians, who are facing
a personal financial crisis, should place an application before the Principal, prior to this taking place.
- No student will be allowed to appear in the examination if the total dues are not cleared.
- Parents/ Guardians are responsible to deposit the exact amount of fees.
- In case of Re-admission, because of Rule 4, an application must be given to the Principal. Re-admission will be done, subject to the approval of the Managing Committee. HOWEVER, FULL ADMISSION FEES WILL BE CHARGED.
- Parents/ Guardians wishing to withdraw their children must give an application, one month in advance, along with Rs. 200/-, else one month's tuition fee plus Rs. 200/- will be charged in lieu of notice.
- FEES ONCE PAID, ARE NOT REFUNDABLE, DUE TO ANY CAUSE.
- Fees for May/ June should be paid by the 12th May
- Fees for Nov./ Dec. should be paid by the 12th November
- Fees for Feb./ Mar. should be paid by the 12th February
If the 12th is holiday, fees will be accepted on the next working day,
without additional charges.